I am thankful for…
1. My view from the hot tub as the full moon rises up into the dark sky and sprays me with moonlight.
2. Mike–my husband, my partner, my friend, my soulmate–for choosing to love me well and share this earth life (again.)
3. My son, Abe, who has colored my world in more ways than I could possibly imagine and helped me see the potential of all humanity.
4. My son, Jordan, who came to this earth with more wisdom than I still have and shares that with me a little each day so that maybe one day I will catch up.
5. My new German son, David, who has brightened our home and our world with his wit, sense of justice, candor, and charm.
6. My mother who treats me as if I’m the best accomplishment she’s ever made and holds her old radio up to the receiver when I call each morning just because we think it’s hysterical. (Old school phone music.)
7. Ms. Bay, our 11 year old yellow lab, who fills our house with the purest unconditional love of all.
8. My friends who fill my world with their unique gifts. Some I see often, some hardly ever. Some make me laugh hysterically, some make me think. All the friends I keep, though, help me evolve beyond where I’d be without them and I love them deeply.
9. My extended family who give me history and a clan feel that I wouldn’t have without them. What a gift.
10. My clients who share their journeys–struggles and breakthroughs alike–inspiring me beyond belief.
11. My readers, who take time out of their day, to read my thoughts. Priceless.
12. The bright orange and deep red trees that line my street. Their leaves are dropping now, covering the ground with the glow of Fall. Spectacular.
13. Bill, who still hangs our Christmas lights each year and takes them down, even though he doesn’t do that anymore. So beautiful.
14. Precious writing time. Ahhhhh.
15. Laughing. The Comedy Club. The funny people in my life that like laughing, too. Pure joy.
16. Our regular massage therapist, who keeps our chakras in line, our muscles relaxed, and our health the best it’s ever been.
17. Wheatgrass and lemon each morning.
18. Watching my boys loving their peanut butter pancakes and fresh squeezed orange juice each morning before school.
19. My inner pilot light that’s always there to guide me with precision accuracy.
20. Learning something new each day.
21. Meditation time…specifically, right now, Deepak and Oprah’s 21 Day Meditation time. Love how they’re bringing the idea of meditation to the masses.
22. Mentors and teachers. I have such great ones.
23. The knowing that we are all connected and one. Mind-boggling.
24. Mission Jamie–the clarity of why I am here on this planet.
25. Teaching NAMI Basics. The heroes that come so their children may live their best lives.
26. The chimes that tingle in the breeze.
28. Meeting new friends.
30. The woman in Cyntergy who crowded in line and brought too much stuff that she shoved in my floor space. She annoyed me and I realized that was because I needed to work on being more considerate to other’s space myself.